Re: TS_PRO

Hi Julian.  Just go to www.tradestationpro.com and
click on the "Log on" area.  If it is already on your
machine it is smart enough to know I think.  You can
also just create a new shortcut to "c:\program
files\tradestation\program\orplat.exe".   I suspect
that you can run TS Pro on several different computers
at once.  However, only one of those can be an online
session.

Jack