Re: RE your extensive TS Pro testing

So the saga continues, now we have 4 options, ts4.0.ts2000i, ts pro,
other>extensive>(metastock, rt3,aiq rt,cqg, 1st alert, aspen,others?)

Are  any of these written properly accroding to the technically aware online
here?

If so do any of them really run well if u want to bea power user?

I have no hair left battling this bullshit, so I'm looking to par back on the
depenency on systems, I'd like to be able to run in real time multiple charts
with some indicators  becasue idealism is not profitable in this wicked
struggle for biger and better.  Any suggestions?

                                                          Sincerely,  TASCALP