RE: TASC Review of Tradestation Pro

It IS near to perfect, and not in beta stage.

> Get this statement: "..Tracking a TSG product is akin to tracking a
> ballistic missle..it's position changes constantly. TSG tracks these
> changes.....blah, blah, blah"
>
> Hey, but what about us poor TS2000i suckers STILL waiting for SP6 after 9
> MONTHS...and still dozens of reported bugs ???

I have not found  dozens of bugs...

> "Another neat feature: you can have several trading systems running on the
> same chart...."
>
> Uh, isn't that the LITTLE thing Omega FORGOT to put into TS2000i ?
> (attention to detail, attention to detail)

Was already existing within the TS2000i strategy builder...

> Thus with just several active strategies running with multiple "cloned"
> charts requires a CRAY COMPUTER to do anything ?

No.
Only a Cray computer was  needed to sort out the number of nonsenses that
you posted  to this list.

> "TSG more than doubled the size of it's Engineering staff...."
>
> Anyone gotten ANY decent responses from tech support about TS2000i bugs
> related to lost menu bars and/or lost performance reports that require a
> full re-installation all the way back to the original CDs ?
> I think there's only 1 guy in tech support and he doesn't know what he is
> doing.

Engineering staff is not technical support staff.

> All in all, great review.
> You'll feel great about it...unless you've spent $3000 on TS4 and then
> another $2000 on upgrading to TS2000i.

If you have paid $2000 to upgrade from TS4 to TS2000i, you may include some
illicit products in the bill.
The price is  $99.95 monthly for you, datafeed included, and the upgrade
that you paid was never $ 2000 but between  $200 and $700 according to the
purchase date.

> I know Larry Williams will love it....he's still using SystemWriter !!

LW is not a system writer for what I know...

PO
Tired of reading the same stupid discurse over years