Re: CL_Re: TASC Review of Tradestation Pro

I have been working with TSPro since the first release date and I have never
gotten either of those error messages.  It has been running completely
stable.  My only complaint is that the Tracking Center cannot be left as the
active workspace or the entire alert process slows down.
Lawrence Price