News for : ASC Trend 3.03 crack (or dll) needed

Hi,

Unfortunately, nobody in this group have the cracked version of ASC Trend
3.0 for the moment.  You can't believe how many private requests I have
received asking the working crack...    I will inform everybody that have
e-mail me if I find it.

And there is also some guys that are a little bit frustated about these kind
of request ...  Those people need to know that If the one's who haven't
enough money to buy the originals would have the money like they others do,
this discussion wouldn't exist.

In my opinion, all thoses programs (whitout exceptions) are way too
expensive.  These programmers needs to be more realistics about the average
people ...

About Asc Trend, I can say that the ASCTrendSig D2.0 (in the package of
indicators they have in version 2.0) is quite good in my opinion.  This
"dot" is very interesting in a position trading strategies with volatiles
stocks.

I haven't studied enough to know if some of the indicators are a derivative
of something more simple (ex : MACD).  Unfortunately, I'm not very aware of
programming Easy Langage like some of you.

In my opinion, I also like very much the famous Stochastic RSI of Robert
Miner http://www.dynamictraders.com/  (+Advanced Get is also very good to
help count the waves for Dynamic Trader)
And the WB BressertBLine and WB DStock_Ind from the Profit Trader indicator
package are also very interesting http://www.walterbressert.com .