Re: News for : ASC Trend 3.03 crack (or dll) needed

Speaking of ASC Trend...

Can someone offer an opinion of eASC Trend.  I got some information on it from
Able Sys but would like to get some opinions from those who are using it or
have tried it.

Thanks,
Mike

P.S.  Agree totally with your opinion.  If something is worth using, it's worth
paying the vendor.  Plus, who do you call when you have a question or problem?
Not all software is a good value, but I am sometimes amazed at the amount of
support that good software vendors provide. My 2 cents.