Printing strings to a printer in Tradestation, does not print... help me out

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Printing strings to a printer in Tradestation, does not print... help me out
  • From: "Bilo Selhi" <citadel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:56:44 -0800

list,
got a question.
i am trying to print strings to my default printer
in 2000i from a system ( printing system orders as they come to
a dot matrix printer ). the syntax is like this:

print ( printer, "test" );

i loaded a few bars in one day chart and
it verifies fine and then brings up the print monitor but
does not print anything...
i searched the knowledge base and there is nothing
on that in there.

anybody done that, please let me know
- if it works
- if there is a bug
- if there is any special setup  or something.

thanks.