RE: Need help on Win2000 install

check out your file called boot.ini, probably on on c:\. It may be hidden,
so you may need to tell explorer to show hidded files. It will have a line
similar to:

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT="Microsoft Windows 2000
Professional" /fastdetect /noguiboot

that's the primary boot (probably set as default) If you have identical
lines in all respects, you can delete the 2nd line, if options are
dirfferent; the /xxx part, you may want to keep it but change the text of
the line, either using bootmagic or an editor after you remove the read-only
attribute.

Julian, drop me a note directly if you want additional support

Kimberly