RE: Need help on Win2000 install

I want to thank Ed, John Berentson,
Jim(CayenneTrading), Kimberly and others for your
help.   My 2nd Win2K installation was successful.

But I now have one minor problem.  There are three
choices for OS in the boot screen:

Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Microsoft Windows Millenium Edition

I guess one of them is from earlier unsuccessful setup
but didn't get taken out.  Any suggestions?

For people who plan to do a dual boot setup, here is
what I learn:

1.  Resize current C drive to make room for a second
partition.
2.  Make a LOGICAL partition in the unallocated space.
3.  Install Win2k in the new partition.
4.  Find the right video driver and DO NOT let the new
driver overwrite the existing driver for WinME.
Create a new folder for the driver.
5.  Do a COLD boot (power off).  Restart will not do
it. (Win ME will not boot if just restart.)

=====
Julian

Do You Yahoo!?
http://auctions.yahoo.com/