Re: daytrading & money management

Yes. It's worth the study. I'm not certain that I'll find a recoil indicator
that can predict
recoil any easier than I can find an indicator that can predict the magnitude of
any other
price move.

  However, it should be fairly easy to extract the minimum and maximum recoil
from the
entry to come up with a definitive retracement to trade. My guess is that a
minimum recoil might be something of the magnitude of a 45% retracement of the
range of the
last 2 closes. A study might be done based on an average true range retracement
etc..
  I haven't thought about past percent retracements yet nor have I considered an
adaptive method.