RE: daytrading & money management

Here's a way of getting in long at a lower price after your indicator has
signaled a "buy".
Hint: optimize waitbars.

Tricky part is determining WHEN to apply this wait-for-a-pullback logic.
I usually use Williams %R....if over 95, then I wait.
Also, if GoLong is based on a crossover or one-time event, then you cannot
use it for the "ELongMkt" entry....

vars: waitbars(5),offset(.2);
GoLong = indicator=1 and indicator[1]<>1; {we've got a long signal !}
signalbar = iff(GoLong,barnumber,0); {remember which bar it occurred on}
signalprice = iff(GoLong,High,999999); {remember the price at the time of
the signal}

If PercentR(14) > 95 then Begin
{now try to get in at a lower price for x bars; if not signalled, then buy
immediately if indicator is still long}
if (barnumber-signalbar) < waitbars then Buy("ELongLim") at signalprice -
offset/100*signalprice - AvgATR/3 limit;
else if GoLong then Buy("ELongMkt") at market;
End;