Re: daytrading & money management

The most important part of this post is the phrase "trade outside of
noise".  Reading this exchange has been very interesting, since my
background is from the professional side of the business.  But finding
ways to trade outside of the noise is a powerful idea, and it is perhaps
the core of a truly profitable system.
Lawrence Price