Re[2]: TradeStation.com

Hello  Mark,

Last month the web site said early Jan.  now it says Feb.  I know Kent
and  he  has been promising the uniserv3 for at least 3 years now.  He
is  a  man  confused  at best.  I will belive it when I have one on my
computer and its running.  Until then he gets the VaporWare label.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com