duplicate registry keys causing crashes ?

I can go a day or using TS2000 just fine and then it just crashes out of the
blue.  I have 256 megs of ram and using Windows 2000.  Lots of disk space
available.

I have reinstalled TS2000 several times but no help.  Sometimes when I start
the global server I get several messages that there are duplicate registry
keys founds.  I click through them and continue to operate the program.

I have also deleted the duplicate registry keys with System Mechanic, but
then they come back.

Anyone have any ideas what is going on?