DOP data file in Tradestation 4....help!

I have never used a DOP type data file in TS 4. I am using some data now
for mutual funds that is in excel .csv format. Column 1 of the file is the
fund symbol. The columns have headers, and the symbol header is called
"other". According to the TS 4 help file, the DOP type data should be
ignoring a header that says "other" and skip right over to the date column.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to read this data with the "symbol" in
first column?
Maybe there was an Omega patch along the line I missed.

Thanks,
Don