TradeStation.com

I found this on the MarketStream site in respect to the M3 Market Data
Server SDK that has just been released:

License Issues

Our biggest problems of licensing the SDK to private developers is the time
it takes to sell and support the SDK.  And $2,500 really has no relationship
to the time we save you relative to the $1,000,000 annually that we soon
expect for maintaining the server and feed drivers.  Fortunately, our
institutional customer license fees cover most of these costs.   Therefore,
private developers are getting a great deal at $2,500 for the exact same
ticker plant, historical subsystem and feed drivers used behind systems like
WindowOnWallstreet.com, Tradestation.com, and other large institutional
users.

Does this mean that OR is using MarketStream's Data Server for
TradeStation.com?

Regards,

Mark C.