From: Piranhas R Us [mailto:piranhasrus@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 4:40 PM
To: Omega
Subject: Need help on Win2000 instal

I am in the process of installing Win2000 on a Win ME
laptop. The setup procedure told me create a partition
for Win2000 if I want to keep Win ME and have a dual
boot system.  My question is:  Do I install TS2000 in
the same partition where Win2000 is in? In other
words, can I install TS2000 in C:\program files to
avoid a large partition for Win2000?

Thank you for your help

=====
Julian