RE: Multi-Monitor Alternative

I Installed two 3dfx Voodoo 3000 cards on a Win98 machine. One AGP and the
2nd PCI. I had to set the Bios to boot with the PCI card versus the AGP or I
could never get the PCI card to be recognized. After that, no problem. Left
the Bios set this way when I migrated to Win2k. Haven't had a single
problem, switching graphic resolutions or turning monitors on/off occurs
smooth as silk.

Incidentally, glad to leave Win9x behind. Running Win2k is like waking up to
beautiful sunshine after a terrifying nightmare.