Too Many tokens

Dear All,

I have a quite a large routine that was written for TS4. It works well in
TS2Ki - with slight modification of deprecated functions. I wish to
implement it in TS4 for a colleague.

When trying to verify it in TS4, it gives a memory error viz: too many
tokens. I have to confess that I'm not on an uptodate service pack(18).
There are no realistic resource limitations on the machine .

Before I obtain a new service pack for a one off, is this problem  likely to
be resolved by a service pack or should I try to shrink the routine so that
it is not as resource hungry. Any pointers would be a big help.

Many thanks

DJ