RE: Opinion on MESA2000 required !

Ian -

I don't have Mesa2000, but have used the older versions, both standalone and
with TS4.  I think it is very good and if you decide to use cycle analysis
in your trading, it will help you.

You might also want to look at Cycle Trader and Walter Bressert's Profit
trader.  Both are TS based.  You can buy the functions for Cycle Trader.  I
am not sure about Profit Trader.

Regards,
Paul