To the Omega-List moderator, how about a FAQ page ???

Hi All,

To the Omega-List moderator, how about a FAQ page and Easylanguage
beginners code ???

I DO NOT know how to build websites, FTP, or run DVDs etc. I am a dumb ass
at that (coz I am busy coding Easylanguage and VBA for
trading),so................

I am happy to provide to the Omega-list a basic text page that can be
posted somewhere on the Omega-List archive. The page will be a FAQ on
foolproof basic Easylanguage code like how to build and plot basic
indicators, paintbars, systems etc, etc using various methods.

This code page is designed to answer BASIC Easylanguage code questions from
beginners. If these beginners do not read their Easylanguage help manuals
and DO NOT read this FAQ guide then we can legitimately call them a dumb-ass.

Do you beginners want this ????

Do you think that will help the "cause" ??? What do you experts think ???

Who do I email in order to get this text page set up on the Omega-List site ???

Kind Regards,

Robert Bianchi
r.bianchi@xxxxxxxxx