Re: TS2k custom toolbar keeps disappearing

I also had a similar problem and Omega responded with the following message:

It seems that an entry in you registry got corrupted. Please delete the
following registry keys:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Omega Research\TradeStation by Omega
Research\ChartToolbar-Bar0
...ChartToolbar-Bar1
...ChartToolbar-Bar2
...ChartToolbar-Bar3

If there are more than Bar0 to Bar3, delete those as well. To go into the
Registry you will need to click on Start / Run and type in Regedit and click
on OK.
If you are hesitant to edit the registry, please call our Technical Support
Department and one of our technicians will be happy to walk you through the
process.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact
us. Thank you for your continued support.
Sami A. Kutbi
Support Services Department
Omega Research, Inc.