Re: e-mini brokers / platforms

Hello Frank,

I've used PFG's BestDirect for nearly two years and find it and their
desk backup to be great.  I think you wil
l find commissions in the
$17-20 range RT.

I trade mainly e-mini SP's but find the 'Bond, Grain and Meat fills to
be fully satisfactory.  In addition, you can call their BestDirect
desk and get execution if your computer dies or ISP goes out.  They
were the first to have direct connection to the Globex ATAPI (or
something like that).  I have fills on my screen for mini's in 2-5
seconds.

see http://www.flight2quality.com/best/features.htm

Best regards,
 Jim