e-mini brokers / platforms

Dear List Members-

Among E-mini brokers offering on-line order entry
systems, is there any concensus as to which 2 or 3 are
considered to be 'best of breed' (by real traders, not
magazine editors)...?

With my current broker I have experienced many
instances of 'market' orders being un-executed ..
i.e., the order winds up in cyber-space and never gets
executed, which then requires a phone call to a desk,
and by that time I may have lost large amounts of
money.

I want to trade the E-mini, but I am not ready to
cough up the monthly fees for my own Globex terminal.
Not yet.

Thanks for any input/experiences.