FW: Help - Line weight doesn't work - TS2000i SP5

Does anyone else have this problem?  New copy of TS2Ki sp5, purchased in late
November, running on Win2k with 256mb Ram and a Matrox Millenium G200 video card.

Any indicator I choose, Format, Style, no matter what I select for Weight, when the
indicator plots I get the thinnest line possible.  The weight I choose is simply
ignored.  If i use a Point display it's barely visible.

This is a major annoyance.  Anyone have any ideas?