Re: Re[2]: Tradestation drop

Jim,

Please let me know what you consider important in TS
that keep you using it all the time.

We definitely want to know :)
Incorporating features users really like is very
important to us :)

About metastock language - it has its advantage
because
it is easier for most non-programmers to percieve
formulas as oppose to structured coding. Can't
complain
that.

--- Jim Johnson <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Carl,
>
> Every once in while I have the same thought and say
> "Naaaa!".  I just
> seems to me that nothing else can do all that
> TradeStation does.  nOw
> if you don't need all that stuff, it makes sense.
> But my limited
> understanding of Metastock is hat it doesn't do it
> all, I'd hav eto
> learn a new coding language that is less powerful,
> many commercially
> available iindicators are not done in Ms language,
> many free
> indicators and code ( ala Omega List) aren't
> available, etc.
>
> I haven't communicated with Omega Research in at
> least 12 months don't
> so I don't care  how they treat customers.  It is
> like social
> security, if you get something from them, great. But
> the best route is
> to independent of them.
>
> BTW--I use TS4 on two machines and keep 2000i in its
> box.
>
> Best regards,
>  Jim
>
> Sunday, January 14, 2001, 7:05:30 AM, you wrote:
>

> CV> It is a shame of course. I am more and more
> considering a switch to Equis
> CV> Metastock Pro RT. This company is seen as
> respecting its customers much more
> CV> than Omega.
> CV> Any opinion ??
> CV> Carl

=====
Lawrence Chan                   http://www.tickquest.com
Innovative Analytical Software for Trading Professionals