Re: Tenfore data with TS2000i

You just need the appropriate version of Dynastore Light:

www.dynastorelight.com

Presumably you have the new Quotespeed version of Tenfore? (listed as such
on Dynastore's web site).  I use Quotespeed and also think it is a good
datafeed at a good price.  Tenfore has built it's own interface to make
Quotespeed work with TS2000 but it is still beta.  Personally, I'd
recommend using Dynastore for the interface instead.  You can find a local
distributor to sell it at the above web site.  I use Quotespeed with
Dynastore/TS4 (rather than TS2000) and it all works extremely well.

Simon.