Tenfore data with TS2000i

Hi everybody,

Currently I'm using eSignal but for redundancy purposes need another data
feed.

I'm trying to link Tenfore's data/software to TS2000i but so far am not
successful.

If someone using this configuration could perhaps point me to some sources
such as a possible e-mail list similar to this forum or any info on this
setup, I'd appreciate it very much.

By the way, Tenfore's data, (I've had it for 1 day so far) appears to be
quite good and they have a lot of symbols for different indices.

Now if I could just get TS to receive it...

Thanks,

Carlos