guaranteed 10%/month with little risk?

To my astonishment, questions have been directed at me about my connection
with the "investment club" that I posted about.

I have already post my connection explicitly.  I'll re-post it here for
those who are not careful readers.

>Did you guys know that it's easy to make a guaranteed 10% a month, with
>little risk?   So claims an investor I met while travelling last week.

I met someone casually while travelling who was extolling the virtues of
TriWest and similar "clubs".  Did some of you think that I'm involved with
TriWest and this was my coy way of drumming up interest?  I may not be very
bright, but if I were promoting such a scheme, I probably would not be
putting quotes around the word "investment", using the phrase "Ponzi
scheme", and asking for input about the "the mechanics of the scam."

For those of you who don't know how to read lower-case writing:   MY SOLE
CONNECTION WITH TRIWEST IS THAT IT WAS MENTIONED TO ME CASUALLY BY SOMEONE
I MET LAST WEEK WHILE TRAVELLING.   I told them that it sounded like BS at
the time, and after careful consideration, it STILL sounds like BS to me.

       Paul