Re: 2000i owners Unite in Class Action

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alan Courchene <positionsize1@xxxxxxxxx>
À : Omegalist <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : samedi 6 janvier 2001 18:30
Objet : 2000i owners Unite in Class Action

>Hello List,
>
>I purchased PS2000i Platinum and paid for it in full.
>I wanted to use it with a BMI feed. We all know that
>the ProSuite rent-a-server wont work with this feed
>using a normal computer ie: a p400 with 256mb ram and
>win2000pro OS. The only people I have heard of using
>the BMI/PS combo are running NT4.0,dual processors,
>SCSI drives and no other application while running
>DogSuite2000i. Their fore Omega did not deliver a
>usable product based on the advertised minimum system
>requirements.

You should read between the lines:

"RadarScreen 2000i makes use of all the power and stability inherent in a 32-Bit application. And, it goes beyond that, offering you the latest state-of-the-art technology to capitalize on that power.

Multiple Processor Support. We've also included support for Multiple Processors and multi-threaded applications. This means that you can unleash the full potential of the latest state-of-the-art operating systems by working with up to eight CPUs on the same machine. How does this help your trading? It insures that you get maximum power and speed, and that your computer will work more smoothly. <================"

A good computer, well suited for what you intend to do is cheaper than a good lawyer ( does this exist?) that will lose a bad law action suit.
There are affordable Dual CPU machines that run smoothly under Win2000.
I have one 2* 500 running TS4 & TS2000 and also two Dell PIV  1.5 Ghz 256 Mb Ram each, and even a mouse.
Well, for BMI, I can't say as I use Sp Comstock Xpress feed with PS2000i

Rgds

PO
TradeStation Technologies unsollicited lawyer
www.sirtrade.com