Q Charts !?*% revisited

A while back I discussed with a few members on this list the problems
with Q Charts w/ regards to the occasional price discrepancy.  It was
said that the problem was because data was coming from different
servers.  Today I noticed while running  qcharts on 2 comps @ the same
time each hooked up to a different server (one in Herndon the other in
Boston) that not only is there an ocasional high or low that is
different but the price data is totally screwy.  I have candlesticks on
both charts ( S&P) and can find different sticks everywhere.  It seems
as if the timing may be off.  Would anyone happen to know which server
farm is spewing out the correct data?

Keith