Re: my podium: was Re: the Fed

scheier,

Bigger bang for the rate cut - yes.

Did AG treated those who short as second class,
I think not.

It is not a matter of who paid tax dollar and
who AG screwed - nor does it matter AG announce
rate changes with a surprise.

It is simply the fact that more than ever people
try to time and pre-emptive strike the Fed moves.
Making the Fed moves less effective - We are having
a more and more efficient mkt. Fed as a interest
setter must take into account such behaviour -
exactly like currencies.

In this country speculators do not produce,
we traders basically steal money from the
liquidity of the market and ride on the good/bad
fortune of the listed companies.
Why should the government or Fed respect these
people (us).

Learn to accept the game and stop trading if you
cannot accept it as is.

i.e Do you want your floor broker front run you?
If not then so is the Fed.

=====
Lawrence Chan                   http://www.tickquest.com
Innovative Analytical Software for Trading Professionals