Re: my podium: was Re: the Fed

>From: scheier <scheier@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>CC: Omega Users List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: my podium: was Re: the Fed
>Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 16:55:49 -0500
>
>And what with the wave count, cycle turning dates
>from R Miner's DT, Smith's PEI, and Hochberg's EWave, who
>didn't know it was coming.

Maybe AG is a better @ Ewave than those guys :) There was a nice "ABC" (A=C)
off the March high and the NDX low (2087) was about 30 points from 61.8%
retracement (2056) of the rally from the 1994 NDX low. As I noted before he
did the same thing in the 1987 panic. I think AG rolls his own Elliott
counts and is pretty good at it.

I actually agree that it would be nice if he'd try not to burn traders (it's
counter productive), but I'm guessing he figured he had bigger fish to fry
and was looking for the biggest bang for his rate cut buck.

Really, look at the NDX weekly from an Ewave perspective and tell me that AG
didn't pull off a near perfect "trade."

BW