Multiple radarscreen alerts

	Thank you for those responding to my multiple alert problem.  The
suggestion was to
	check the "disable once hit" - which is fine - but I need to reset
the condition so that it
	can be checked again later.  i.e My signals are tested on intraday
conditions all day long - if I disable
	once hit - then it doesnt check for the rest of the day once
triggered

	Is there anyone out there that has done this or knows how to reset
the alert?
	 I will be content with having the signal reset 5 bars down say.

	I Cant believe this functionality doesnt exsist somewhere with so
many people using this app.

	Thanks again.