Re[2]: TradeStation Pro Review

JG> So in other words, S&C sucks?  Ok.  Thank goodness
JG> there is new competition like "Active Trader".

JG> Jack

Hello  John,

below is a link to my magazine article in the dec. issue of active
trader.

it is without a doubt (my opinion) the most profitable publicly
disclosed system ever released. i would like to write an even better
article for s&c however i do not want to waste my time if you will not
publish it due to conflict of interest with scammer advertisers you
have in your magazine. active trader really is kicking your butts as
far as content and legitimacy.

Trading the momentum of market breadth

One of the best ways to keep track of the market’s true dynamics is to
monitor its advancing and declining issues. Here’s a strategy that
uses the momentum of advancing issues to time short-term trades.

By Mark Brown

http://www.markbrown.com/machine/brown.htm