From: amjad moghul [mailto:amjadm@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 7:46 AM
To: omega-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Multiple Radarscreen Alerts

	Hi,

	Im still learning about radarscreen - I need some help with alerts.

	I have some columns which indicate a fast rise in price for a stock.
I have enabled "update every tick"
	and also enabled "enable alert for all symbols"

	I am using a 3 minute data compression.  The problem occurs when I
get an alert... I get like 20-50 alerts for the same stock
	so they are essentially useless.  Im sure there is a quick and
simple 'fix' for this.

	Any help pls