Re: QUOTE.com service

And nobody will ever need more than 640K of RAM... And
it will be impossible to put a man on the moon... and
there is no way a man made machine will be able to fly
with a person inside... and its not practical for a
vehicle to travel at more than 50 mph, a vacuum would
form inside the vehicle and all passengers would be
unable to breathe.

Granted we're not there yet, but never say never...