Re: Re[2]: DTN data feed for TS2k...

At 11/16/00 08:36 PM, BobR wrote:
>2. Not even Ensign will work on the ethernet port and they have been in bed
>with DTN longer than anyone.  Strange.

Ensign's story is that they have the receiver in-house but haven't had time
to work on the code.

>6. Manual is labeled as D8000, but the receiver is labeled as B8080.

My removal of the old dish (sitting on a weighted sled on my apartment
balcony) and install of the 1m dish went very smoothly. Used a compass and
the altitude markings to roughly point the dish. Plugged it in and got 38
signal strength. Probably was my lucky day. Now if they would only
backlight the receiver's front lcd panel!

--
Dennis Nichols
nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx