Re: Backup

Mark-All:

I very recently read a review in one of the PC mags,(can't find the url
at the moment) where the author praised this product,and relayed further
that it was Originally designed as a heavy duty oem program that had
withstood the test of time.

Also (from memory) this new version will now backup to cd-r/rw
media,which is claimed to be the current lowest cost method of permanent
data backup.

As a user,do you verify this?

Best,
Carl