also...

I have been getting an interesting/frustration problem.  Whenever I increase
the data of my stocks in a chart back 10 years or more, the system in the
chart often (maybe always) switches off because it says MaxBarsBack needs to
be set further back.  The system I'm working with now is already set back to
200 bars (EOD by the way) and the system in question doesn't even have an
indicator that is looking back 200 bars.  I have to then set the system back
to 250 for some equity.  For other stocks all the way back to 350 or even 400
in one case!  What gives?  Maybe there's some arcane system code I should
include which I'm not?  Does this make sense to anyone.  Thank you!
Jim