Re: Off Topic - OS Reinstall

Hello Monte,

Saturday, November 04, 2000, 7:26:58 PM, you wrote:

MCS>  I'm about to reformat my HDD and reinstall the OS (Win98se), drivers,
MCS> and apps, and wondered if anyone had some last minute thoughts or tips
MCS> based on their experiences, before I do it.

MCS> Thanks,
MCS> Monte

I've done quite a few reinstalls and I've come to find that planning
it out on paper is quite helpful to organize things.  Generally one
piece of paper is enough for planning and writing down last minute
settings and protocols that I haven't typed into a text file and saved.  Having all
the drivers diskettes all lined up helps as well so you can just zip
them in when the OS asks for it.

I use to just do it on the fly, but I've found giving it some thought
and planning it, which seems like what you're doing, is a great
strategy.

--
Best regards,
 Tai                            mailto:traderarchive@mailandnews.com