Re: Switching from Win95 or 98 to NT

I ran NT4 with TS4 for a while.  I had no problems with TS4 about it,
although I thought NT4 was unnecessarily complicated, for example,
regarding installing new hard- and soft-ware.  When my harddrive crashed
and I had to replace it, I switched to Win98 (and later Win98SE).  I
haven't experienced any drawbacks to it of which I am aware, and further I
no longer have the complexity problems that I had with NT4.