RE: Switching from Win95 or 98 to NT

Permit me to suggest a middle-of-the-road solution which worked quite well
for me. I installed a second hard drive and a dual boot system with Win2000
on the second drive. I then installed TradeStation on the Win2000 system
together with the data feed program. Everything else I left under Win98. The
result is a solid platform for TradeStation without much effort. As a side
benefit, I back up my Win98 files on a partition of the new drive and vice
versa.