Re[2]: FW: Re[2]: TradeLab Software

Hello  John,

For instance, he was answered multiple times about the pricing of
TradeLab.  Either he was not listening or he was stirring the stink.

MB* I still have not an answer that if you buy the 1.0 and bob fails
to deliver the 2.0 before the first year is up - do you have to then
pay 2000 to get your upgrade?

MB* And if bob delivers the 2.0 and its buggy and your year is up and
he releases a patch for 2.0 and you have not paid the on going 2000
per year as wanted will you be give the patch?

IF you remember, when he was involved in Traderware, he sent many,
many unsolicited messages, showing feature after feature that TW had
that Omega did not. Not many people seemed to mind that. Lets all be
fair and hold the same standards for everyone.

MB* That's right but I didn't get on this list and tell everyone they
would get rich if they bought TW and Jim has repeatedly said this in
so many words a old time TYPICAL BOB BRICKEY TACTIC! and only dumb
asses fall for it - primarily those who are followers of Bob the pied
piper of endless ramblings of theoretical advanced crap he never
delivers on.

MB*  For  2000 does TradeLab have a QUOTE SCREEN? System Optimazation?
Backtesting?

I assume I am going to get a lot of hate mail, but -- Oh well, that is
what the delete key is for.

MB* Does your delete key work as well for sympathy mail as it does for
hate mail?

John