Re: Never thought I'd see the day...

----- Message d'origine -----
De : "Peter Gibson" <peterg67@xxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : samedi 28 octobre 2000 00:15
Objet : Never thought I'd see the day...

> anybody notice that Mark Brown and Pierre are both on the same side both
> speaking against TradeLab?

Not at all.
I never said  something against TradeLab and will not.
Bob Brickey does not deserve this...

Only pointed out the MB was attempting to criticize TL 1.0 now released, after a short love story with TL years ago, now with TW..
This is life...

My point was to say that when TS Pro will be released, it will be a success filling  all the needs of 95% of all traders)
( ant not 95% of the needs of all traders!).

TL and maybe TW may have their sophisticated public and I wish them all the best..

Knowing how to properly use TS is all what you need.
Did you know, for example, that I was now able to use variable compression  bars based trading systems in TS2000i,
with neurofuzzy logic applied to it?

>  next thing you know Mark will be saying he likes
> Bill Cruz after all.

Probably.
But  he does not know it yet at this time.

PO