RE: UMDS and S&P Comstock

Hmmmm... my apologies, thanks for the clarification. I looked at an earlier
email from you as follows:

begin text ----

The 384 kb  SP Comstock Xpress feed will be compatible with TS2000i too
For more information on the SP Comstock interface  for 2000i products see:

ITService Financial Systems srl
Standard & Poor's ComStock Representative
Omega Research Authorized Developer and Distributor
Equis International Distributor
ph/fax: +39 02 34932048  (2ln)
ph/fax: +39 02 34932072  (2ln)
Corso Sempione 67 - 20149 Milano - Italy
www.itservice.net    www.oriontrade.com

end text ---

and thought it was a reference from you as a representative rather than as a
long-time TS user. An honest mistake on my part, please forgive my
misunderstanding.

warmest regards,
Kimberly