TL Questions since I'm banned from the Trade Lab list like some of the beta testers are also.

I want to  know  if  it  will  make  a  real-time  Tick  bar chart and
historical  Tick  bar  charts  as well and update real-time screenshot
below  does  not  show  that  capability  or  am  a  missing something
somewhere?
http://www.tradelab.net/tldata/images/dataseries.gif

I want to know if it has any optimization or back testing
capabilities, right now today?

I want to know if you purchased it for $2000 and within the first year
he  does  not  get  the  2.0  release  done  which  should include the
optimization  back testing capabilities.   What happens the client the
required to pay the second year $2000 fee to receive what was promised
as part of the initial purchase?

I want to know  if you purchase it for 2000.00  within the  first year
and he does get the 2.0 release done with the optimization bag testing
capabilities.  what happens when their minor or major bug fix releases
but only after your year is up.   Will Brickey provide those bug fixes
to  those  clients  do  not  wish  to continue playing $2000 a year to
receive those?

I want to know if Allan Kaminsky is going to buy this thing?

I  want  to  know  if in the indicator code you still must specify the
style type and color and all such parameters related to the indicator?
in  the past I believe all these items had the heart coated within the
indicator  committed  itself  which  meant  if  you  want to apply the
identical  indicator to another charted with different style plots you
had  to create yet another indicator that was identical other than the
style  type's?   so  if you wanted five moving averages with different
colors  on  five different charts began to create five moving averages
which specified five different colors?  or is it chart specific now?

I  want  to  know  if  TL now has a quote screen? I still do not see a
quote  screen  anywhere  on  the web  site  am I my  missing something
somewhere it didn't have one two years ago either?

I   want   to know how you debug your indicator or  system code if you
must  use  an  external  editor  like Microsoft's Visual Basic editor,
given  that  it  probably  not  be able to  call data from the TL data
module  externally?   Or  can  it? I am  assuming that trade lab  does
not have its own code editor correct?

I  want  to know if Bob ever made good to the beta testers who plunked
down  their  money and if he give the money back to those who demanded
it, prior to the beta and The Utah event?

nuff for now.. mark