RE: UMDS and S&P Comstock

Pierre,

When an individual speaks on a list and says "..." we hear it coming from an
individual, and most consider it as an opinion.

When an individual, such as yourself, identifies themselves and speaks in
their capacity as a "Standard & Poor's ComStock Representative", I'm
uncomfortable with an communication of "probably not true". I'd prefer you
take a higher level of responsibility for the communication as researched by
you, not an opinion.

Can you please, in your capacity as a "Standard & Poor's ComStock
Representative", research it with your normal due diligence, and report to
the list what you find, rather than expressing a "probably not true"
opinion.

Not intended in any way as disparagement of you, but only a request to take
more responsibility for our communication, separating your personal opinions
from a representative's researched factual info.

very much appreciated,
Kimberly