Continous tic alert

I'm trying to write a formula that will give a beep for every tic
received(for a certain symbol).  I created this simple formula:

IF C>C[1] OR C=C[1] OR C<C[1] THEN BEGIN

PLOT1(CLOSE,"YESALERT");

IF CheckAlert then Alert=TRUE;

END;

This seems to work but here are two problems.  First, that obnoxious alert
screen pops up on every tic and has to be ok'd to make it disappear; and
second, there is no beep.

Can someone tell me how to enable a sound for this alert, and most
important, if there is a way to get rid of the alert screen.  I have the
alert sounds checked on in the TS4 "options" page, and also the triple
beep, but
probably the corresponding sound in the  Control Panel Sounds department is
turned off...and I don't know which one it is.  Other sounds are working.

John