Re: Bruce Babcockmaterial for sale at E-Bay

Mitch Hagaman wrote:

> Are there any policies on advertisments on this mailing list?

 No not really. I have a lung for sale to the highest bidder, also a
heart, liver, spleen, and brain, all slightly used. Also a sure-fire
trading system for body parts, and another for egg futures.

 Are there any policies regarding the reading of the policies of this
mailing list for people who subscribe? They're sent, but you can't be
forced to read them.

Regards,
Monte